Thursday, May 7, 2009

34 weeks along only 6 more to go!

So for all those that haven't heard yet, our doctor's apt went well this week. And we have been green lighted for the trip to St. George this weekend. We are going to shoot my friend Irene's wedding. It is going to be hot and tiring but fun. We are both excited and glad we can go. I would be very sad to have to tell Irene to find another photographer by Saturday. Anyway here's the updated pix. I still look like a basketball, but am steadily growing more and more, but suprising haven't passed the averages yet. I'm still right on track. I have started having subtle cravings for ice cream and last night Arby's but nothing so intense Cory has to get out of bed in the middle of the night for. Hope you all have a great week. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment