Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our New Addition




We are pleased to announce that our bouncing baby boy has arrived special delivery! I was awoken at 1 a.m. June 16th to a soft "Cory, I'm having contractions." The contractions went from five minutes apart to three in a matter of fifeteen minutes and, despite my discombobulated efforts to get our things together quickly we still managed to make it to the delivery room by 1:30 a.m. Kayla was a tough cookie and bore her contractions for an hour and a half until we were told we could stay and the epideral was administered. Kayla began pushing at 9 a.m. and at 10:03 our little baby (who isn't quite so little) was born weighing in at 9 lbs 2 oz, 21.5 inches long. He has been calm, healthy, and happy and is sweetly sleeping.

3 comments:

  1. COngratulations!!! Such a cutie!!!!!! Do you have a name???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys!!!!! WAY TO GO KAYLA on pushing your not so little guy out!!! I am WAY impressed!!!! You guys are going to be awesome parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's beautiful. I'm so excited for you, and we'll be down in Provo as soon as we can. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete