Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday Clothes

So we got this darling little outfit through one of Cory's friends from the grounds crew. He had been airing my complaint that little girls have a million times more things they can wear to church that is appropriate, but it is so hard to find church clothes for baby boys. She said something to her mom and then a few weeks later this adorable little outfit showed up in the mail that her Mom had found on some clearance rack. I didn't think James would fit it until Christmas, but he is growing so fast that it fits him now. I put it on this morning and just died with how cute it was. So I made Cory take the pic with both of them in their vests. I love it, now I've just got to keep him from growing out of it :D jk.


P.s. James was very tired before church as you can see in these pictures, but I strive for that each Sunday so he will sleep through Relief Society and part of Sunday School.

No comments:

Post a Comment