Friday, November 13, 2009

New pix and a New Hair Cut


So yesterday I finally tried to cut James' hair myself. Cory had attempted to trim it a week ago, and it didn't really work. I was cocky and thought I could do better so with the scissors in hand tried to trim his longest hairs, and it started to look ten times worse than what Cory had tried. So I decided that scissors weren't good enough and we would have to try the razer/hairtrimmer thingy Cory has. James did really well. He sat in his high chair while I did it, and still looked around, but wasn't scared at all. It still isn't as even as I could have hoped but he wiggled a lot, but he's not as shaggy as he was. :D

Then this morning I thought we should take pictures of his new haircut, and it was just so much fun. He is at such an expressive age, I couldn't help but post a lot of pix. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do. :D

















1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Smiles are the best and cutest from little babies. :)

    ReplyDelete