Sunday, March 8, 2009

The end of the sixth month!

Hey all, so we are coming up on the end of our sixth month. I have a doctor's apointment this week so it is again time to update the family on how i'm looking. And since I wore one of my new/used maturnity shirts to church today I thought it would be a good time to show off my belly. Maturnity shirts definetly make me look bigger than the days I wear slumpy old t-shirts, but you might as well see me at my biggest :D
The fun thing about being a photo major I have all this equipment to take all my pix myself. So they are a little better than last months, and this time no Cory to even hit the button. I have a remote and set it all up on my tri-pod. I'm so talented, jk. So if my face is funny it is because I had no one to smile at but myself and my silliness. The last one I was attempting for a mugshot. Enjoy :D



1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Kayla!
    You make me smile! :)
    love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete