Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Push Present

So ever since we got pregnant I've been on the lookout for a good rocking chair. Used, cheap, sturdy; all things I was looking for. I had a friend that bought hers at Shopko, and it's a mix between a recliner and a rocking chair. She swears by it. So I was also keeping an eye on it for a sale. And a few weeks ago there was a great sale on it, and it was over half off. So we went to buy it and the box was huge. We definetly couldn't fit it in our car. We weren't sure what we were going to do, but then Cory started calling around the ward to our friends with SUVs and one of them very generously offered to go with Cory to pick it up. I had to go to a bridal shower that night, so I was gone, and when I came back there was my beautiful chair :D
Cory being the silly boy he is has coined it my "push" present. His gift to me for carrying our baby and 'pushing' him out. Anyway, here's a pic of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment